Prices per night or week all-inclusive (bed linen, towels, final cleaning and electricity).
Tourist Tax not included **
*Stay of one person from the 3rd week on
Open from 15.00 to 19.00. At the handover is requested bail of € 150
On 1 November 2015 the Autonomous Province of Trento introduced a provincial tourist tax, according to the provisions of Provincial Law 8/2002, article 16 bis. The tax is due from all those staying overnight in accommodation situated within the province, for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights at the same facilities. THE AMOUNT OF THE TAX DUE FOR THESE ACCOMMODATION FACILIITIES IS 0,70 EURO PER PERSON/NIGHT. The following persons are exempt from the tax:
- Children under the age of 14;
- Those undergoing treatment at public and accredited private hospitals which have agreements with the national health service in the province;
- Those accompanying patients hospitalised in public and accredited private hospitals which have agreements with the national health service in the province, up to a limit of one accompanying person per patient;
- Civil defence workers and members of the police, armed forces and fire brigade if they are staying at the accommodation facilities in order to carry out their duties;
- Applicants for international protection, unaccompanied foreign children and the victims of trafficking temporarily housed at the accommodation facilities;
- Those staying at the accommodation facilities following measures adopted by the public authorities to deal with emergencies following disasters or events of an extraordinary nature.